- Life can get too serious, many people are in need of a happy reminder to lighten up and play
- Playful cities and towns are happier cities
This is Eye Bombing! It’s simply turning your city into a more playful place by drawing eyes before-hand, drawing together with friends, or buying some googly eyes and then looking for places to stick them nearby that’ll make other people smile. This simple and harmless project definitely brings happiness and fun in the community!
- Duct tape is great for sticking things up without damaging places outdoors. Sellotape works fine as well!
- Meeting for coffee and eye drawing session is a lot of fun!
- Once the first few drawings are up, you’ll begin to see great spots for eyes everywhere.
- You can make mouths, lips, noses, and look for playful places to put them in!
Research findings revealed that playful individuals reported lower levels of perceived stress than their less playful counterparts and that just like in childhood, playfulness serves a strong adaptive function in young adulthood, providing individuals with more cognitive resources from which they can manifest effective coping mechanisms in the face of stressful situations.
This idea has been floating around the World and internet for over 10 years, and probably much longer, so its difficult to give credit to its creator.