How to Invite all your friends to a facebook event with one click
Invite All is the quickest and simplest plugin i’ve found recently to invite all your Facebook friends to an event. It adds an ‘Select All’ button in your Chrome browser.
Simply click to invite friends on the event as normal, select which list you want (your city, close friends, etc), then click the three dots in the top right of your browser and click the ‘invite all’ tick.
I find this works best if i scroll to the bottom of my friends list before clicking the invite all tick. It struggles to get to the bottom of this list if i miss this step.
Loss of ability to coordinate as humans using social media: Facebook has AGAIN reduced their limit on how many people you can invite, they want us all to pay for that, so at the time of writing i can only invite
1000 200 friends, and then only occasionally. Fortunately this site means we won’t need to be on the evil book who are spying on all your personal details and selling them to everyone and those who want to control election outcomes, for much longer.
I normally invite people from the Facebook list for the city our activity is in (London in the photo below), and for our international events i invite the ‘suggested’ group who are supposed to be the people you interact with most – although it’s not very accurate.
Chrome users click here to get the Invite All plugin
The same plugin should work on Brave Browser
Firefox has great solutions, just check their plugins for invite all facebook (and check the reviews)
Internet Explorer users ..you should probably change your browser
Original Method: (This still works for some ppl)
Inviting all your friends to one of our Facebook events is easy, using the steps below it just takes a few clicks.
- highlight and copy this code:
- go to the event on facebook you want to invite your friends to and click ‘invite friends’
- scroll down to the very bottom of your friends list
- paste the code you highlighted in step 1 into your address/URL bar, then hit the home key and delete the fullstop . at the beginning of the code (it does need to be there when you paste it in).
- press enter and wait 10-20 secs for the popup.
- click send and you’re all done!